Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11/2001

Today as I read through my list of bloggers blogs, I saw a lot were not posting today.  I had to wonder if the significance of this day, 11 years ago, left them with a hole in their hearts.
On that day, my husband called me and told me to turn the TV on right before the 2nd building was hit.  I literally started to cry and vomit.  I still to this day cannot watch this scene.  I got on my knees and started to pray.  For the victims, all of them, the ones they left behind, and the travesty of the whole occurrence.  Being a Christian, is the only hope that I, as a person on this earth, choose and live, knowing my Lord will give me and my loved ones hope during this and these trying time.
One blogger posted a picture of the 1st building on fire, with the other plane ready to hit the second building.  I don't know about anyone else, but, to me I found the photo very disturbing.  Another showed a picture of the memorial today in NY and the new building going up.  This I found, proves that we, as Christian Americans are given solice from our Lord.

1 comment:

  1. It is so tough to re-live 9/11 every year, the memories forever built in our souls

    Carol

    ReplyDelete